Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lost Until Found II

Another sequel to an old song....Lost Until Found ... Still lost until found...

I'm lost until you find me
with ur memories around me
its so confusing
I can sense u in the air
darling are you near?

I can hear ur voice in the crowd
please tell me u r here
I can feel ur arms around
please tell me u r here

I dont sleep alnite
I get soaked in moon light
waiting for you to
emerge from the stars
but every day break gives a heart ache
without you everythng seems sparse

its too tough to stand
can I hold your hand
and sleep tonite
darling
can I hold your hand,
see your eyes and sleep
tonite

4 comments:

மதுரக்காரி said...

its too tough to stand
can I hold your hand////////

epdi ipdilaam... ;)

Anandi Ramannathan said...

the first 2 lines are classic..

bala said...

@uma ellam unga maathiri periyava aasirvatham

bala said...

thanks andy