Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I do (Happy version)

This the happy version of an old song of ours. http://balansound.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-doyes-i-do.html#comments. Guitarists can change the mood of a song by toggling with major and minor chords... We tried the same by changing some words.

Let me take ur hand
and hold it forever
in health nd sickness
I like to be with u...yes I do

What is mine is thine
what thine is ours
together we will be one
into my life..with deepest joy
I welcome you...yes I do

I celebarate
our love and commitment
in every moment
of my life's whole expanse
I will luv to smile with u
dream with u,wake up next to you...yes I do

Like today, till end of my days
I will cherish u
In this life and the lives to come
togetherness will be fun
I assure you..I will be there for you..yes I do

5 comments:

மதுரக்காரி said...

In this life and the lives to come
togetherness will be fun///////

jenma jenmangal aanaalum enna
jeevan unnodu thaan... ;)

Subhatra said...

Touching!

bala said...

Thx Uma,Subhatra

Anandi Ramannathan said...

Very nice!!!

bala said...

thanks andy