Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Poetree....

This song was inspired by a conversation, with a girl - her present situation and her concern about the uncertainties looming in front of her in the future.


I can blossom and bloom
I can nurture and groom
the seeds of the future -
the best ones, am sure.

I can go places
I want to win races
I can face thunders
I can do wonders

The sun nourishes me
Rain replenishes me
The moon pampers me
The earth embraces me

but what about the wind?
will he consent n condescend?
will he accompany me...
fly me to my destiny?

oh why cant I fly?
why shud I be shy?
why don't I have wings
n not fret about such things?

gimme the power
I don wanna cower
lemme stand tall
lemme show 'em all

4 comments:

boo_suki said...

heyy gaalll ... tis is wonderrrr......
uu have publicizedd thee mostt deepesttt & h'onesttt feel of everyyy feminine ...I wonderr wat made u writee tiss .cozz itts veryy muchh truueee.. plzzz donnn stopp..!!!! keep writin more and keepin mee happpyy wit all ur wrkkss ...
cheers to both :)

Soundarya said...

thanks :)

itzkanna4u said...

You have the power.., do not cower...
Stand tall and show them all, tat U CAN FLY..!!!

-KB
Sunshine -http://itzkanna4u.blogspot.com/

bala said...

:)